Why a Lions Shop? 

The Lions, a part of the Worthing community for over 65 years

Successive generations of Worthing Lions have undertaken charitable activities in and around our town, region and the world. You may well have seen us at the Worthing Festival each July with end of Pier fireworks, Classic Cars in Steyne Gardens or touring many parts of Worthing with the Christmas Tree carol collection.

The Lions Shop at Goring, our major source of funding, is where 100% of the profits are used to support Worthing Lions Club’s charitable projects. About 90% of all funds raised by Worthing Lions is spent helping organisations, groups and individuals in and around Worthing - the remaining 10% goes to fund Lions' international projects including water wells and eye camps.

Our Information 

We would like to tell you a little more about our shop, to show you what we do, and how we arrived at where we are. Our shop pages are shown below - just decide which page you would like to visit, and click on the entry.

How To Find Us

Finding us is relatively easy......more

How You Can Help

We depend on volunteers to staff our shop. If you would like to become a FRIEND of Worthing Lions.......more

Donating Items

No shop like ours can exist without the generosity of people like you......more